Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Who let the dogs out ?

Time for a swim, the weather is hot, and I've one of my two best mates with me. Apart from the humans that is, so it must be time for a trip down to the bay for a bit of a dip. There is always the stick to chase or swim out to retrieve. The humans always take along a dish and some water for us to drink, it's pretty thirsty business this swimming in salt water. Just thought I'd mention, I'm Eddie, the handsome one with the stick in my mouth and that's my daughter Scout right by my side, (Archie's in the other picture). You can see us both when we were a little younger by visiting the mistresses web site it's www.margiparton.com and clicking on Pal's Portraits. Then if you require the mistresses services to capture images of your special 'Pal', be it cat, dog, chook, horse or guinea pig, just contact her, she takes great photos and she'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment