Monday, August 17, 2009

The birds all love Manly too.

There is such a variety of small water birds here on the bay, we are so very lucky. One can observe them quiet easily, because at this time of year it seems they are everywhere. Just waiting for someone to come along and go 'click' with the camera, capturing another lovely memory of their day. I was fortunate enough to see these lovely little fellows, on the bank or knee deep in water, just hanging around catching up on all the goss, and telling a few good fishing stories I guess.

I've looked in my Field Guide of Aussie birds and I'm pretty sure amongst these little fellows there are some Black-Winged Stilts, if not, can some good person please leave me information, along with a comment, so I can correct my blog if need be. You can see more of my pictures by visiting my web site at www.margiparton.com

No comments:

Post a Comment