Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wot Father Christmas left.

Well, I can't see much house work being done in future, (it's me again, Cubbie) once the mistress places her self in this lovely swinging seat and her nose in the latest Jeffrey Archer novel, there'll be no telling when she'll surface again. Who knows, we may never be fed again. I've heard her say how comfortable it is and how she dozed of the other day. None of these things are really good signs, though I have to agree with her. When she was reading the other day I was on her lap and I had no trouble in dozing off, so there you are. However I think the mistress will be pretty mad if she finds a tuft or two of the cats hair in her lovely new swinging seat, it's out of bounds to felines. I have a feeling something might be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment