Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Purely Passion 8

There is a great new gourmet food venue which you should check out. It's called Purely Passion 8 and owned by Michael and Beck. Situated right in the heart of Manly Harbour Village Shopping Centre it offers those sweet and cheeky delights we all love to eat. While you're there check out the decor and you'll find three of my images on display and for sale. These ones were taken at a small boutique winery in the Hunter Valley in New South Wales. Please drop me a comment, I'd love to hear from you. You can also visit my web site at www.margiparton.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margi, Congratulations on your beautiful website and fun blog. You are a photographer with a wonderful eye and I love your subjects. Each of your galleries is more stunning than the last. I am glad you have your pictures in the restaurants, they are lucky to have you hanging in them as they greatly enhance the decor. I love my picture of the Old Slipway, and I get so many comments of interest and appreciation about it. I hope your ship comes in with a big cargo, you certainly deserve it, and I can genuinely say that your stunning canvases add hugely to any interior design.

    ReplyDelete