Saturday, January 9, 2010

Why are they calling me Freckles ?

Well we've had such hot weather lately that a decision was made to give me a good clipping. Now they're calling me Freckles. It felt a little strange at first, but I soon got used to it. It's me, Archie, yes I know you can't see my face, I do look 'different' and just check out what she's done to my tail, it looks like an artists paint brush ! However, because I look so handsome, the mistress thought it was time to give me a dancing lesson, I was so tired and full of Christmas food I just couldn't raise my sorry rear end from the kitchen floor. Have a Happy New Year everyone from me, 'Archie'. You can see more of the mistresses images by visiting www.margiparton.com I know she'd love you to take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment