Friday, December 11, 2009

Merry Christmas from the boss - Eddie.

Merry Christmas folks. Well you can see by my proud and noble stance that I'm the leader. I can handle all this fuss from the humans and anyone else for that matter, I just love it. I don't mind having bows stuck on me, everyone knows that I'm no pussy, and talking about Pussy, I'll just let you in on something....the reason why there is no photo of Puss on the blog. She has fallen from favour in a really big way. While the humans were just away for 5 minutes at a place they call the 'bottle shop', purchasing ingredients for the Christmas Egg Nog, Puss devoured one of three chicken pies which were thawing on the kitchen bench, waiting to be placed in the oven when the humans returned. It wasn't a pretty sight I can tell you, little bits of pastry and chicken gravy on the floor.... the humans weren't happy Jan. Anyway Puss has missed out this year, and there'll have to be some serious mouse catching before she'll be in the good books again. Merry Christmas from me Eddie.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a naughtly boy you've been Eddie!
    Margie, next time you go down to the local for "Egg Nog" take the damn dog with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a naughty Puss! One of our dogs did that one year - we looked everywhere for the cold chicken but it was woofed down and did she look guilty!!!

    ReplyDelete